|Kerala Mutton Soup|
|Preparation time: 1 to 3 hours || |
READ REVIEWS (0)
|An Yummy dish.|
- Mutton stock 500 ml
- Mashed potato 75 g
- Shallots (sliced) 10
- Ginger (chopped) 10 g
- Curry leaves (chopped) 10 leaves
- Chilli powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 pinch
- Garam masala 0.5 tsp
- Minced Mutton 50 g
- Coconut oil 15 ml
- Ghee 15 ml
- In a saucepan, heat coconut oil and half the ghee.
- Saute shallots, ginger, garlic and curry leaves till golden brown.
- Add the masalas, cook for one minute.
- Add the minced mutton and pour the stock.
- Mix in the mashed potato, check for seasonings.
- Serve in soup bowls, with two or three drops of ghee in each bowl.