|Preparation time: 30 minutes to 1 hour|| |
READ REVIEWS (1)
|A Vitamin rich and colourful veggie dish!|
- Carrot 100g
- Beans 100g
- Raw Banana 1
- Yam 25g
- Drumstick 2
- Coconut 1
- Coconut oil 100ml
- Jeera 10g
- Green chilly 4
- Curd 50ml
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder 5 g
- Curry leaves 1 sprig
- Cut carrot, beans, banana, yam and drumsticks into batons.
- Boil the vegetables with turmeric powder with just enough water.
- Make a paste of grated coconut, jeera, green chilli, into a smooth paste.
- Add this into the vegetables & cook for 5 minutes. Add salt.
- Heat coconut oil; add curry leaves for the tempering.
- Add beaten curd to the vegetable mixture after removing from fire & add the tempering.
- Serve hot.