|Preparation time: Under 30 minutes|
READ REVIEWS (0)
|A beautiful condiment to go along with a sunday lunch.|
- Pineapple (thinnly sliced) - 1
- ginger (chopped) - 1 inch
- mustard seeds - 2 tbsp
- coconut (scraped) - 1 cup
- green chillies - 3
- dry red chillies - 2
- curry leaves - 2 sprigs
- Yoghurt - 1/2 litre
- Put the sliced pineapple in 2 cups of water and set it on the stove.
- Add chopped ginger, green chillies and curry leaves and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Now powder mustard seeds and grind it along with coconut and a little water, till it becomes a fine paste.
- Add the paste to the mixture and let it boil for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from fire and let it cool.
- Take some oil in a pan and add 1 tsp of mustard seeds to it. Once it splutters add the dry red chillies and then pour it into the curry.
- Once it cools completely, add the yoghurt and mix it well.