|Mango pickle recipe|
|Preparation time: 30 minutes to 1 hour|| |
READ REVIEWS (0)
|A typical Kerala style mango pickle.|
- Mangoes - 2 Cut into small pieces
- Chili pwd - 4 tbs
- Salt - 3T
- Asafoetida - ½ teaspoon
- Turmeric pwd - 1 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds - ½ teaspoon
- Oil -1 tbs
- Heat oil in a pan.
- To that add mustard seeds.
- When it pops reduce heat to low and add chili pwd, salt, asafoetida, turmeric and stir fry about 3 min.
- Turn off the heat.
- Let it cool for a while. Add this mixture to the cut mangoes and mix thoroughly.
- Keep this for 5 days.
- You can add a little bit of distilled vinegar if you like.